As I mentioned in a previous post The Tweet House has been included as an official part of the January Consumer Electronic Show editorial program for 2011, and we’ve been cranking on speakers and sessions.
Prospective speakers: Are you a social media practitioner who works for or advises consumer electronics companies — and will be at CES? We want to hear your story, and how it relates to the issues listed below. Tweet us! @tweethouse.
Here is a more complete description of what we have planned for January 7th, 9:00am to 1:00pm.
Social Media Success Stories
Twitter, Facebook, YouTube etc. have proven to be extremely effective platforms for creating and supporting customers, but what are the specific philosophies, strategies and tactics that are driving results? In this workshop, the creators of the “140” Conferences and Tweet House events will bring together executives and consultants from many of the top consumer brands to present the winning campaigns and real-world scenarios that have transformed the way they do business.
Measurement and ROI: What metrics do industry leaders rely on? * Building online followership, fans, and community * Monitoring and mining, top tools and techniques * Campaigns and promotions: Appropriate methods that generate results * Workflow and staffing: Setting priorities and allocating resources
- Social Media In Action: Philosophies, Strategies and Tactics That Consistently Win
- Measurement and ROI: How To Quantify Costs and Results
- Campaigns that Connect: What Drives Engagement, Traffic, and Goodwill?
- Growing your Community: Fans, Followers, Members, and More
- Monitoring and Mining Social Data: Staying on Top of the Conversation
- Workflow and Staffing: Maximizing Impact While Minimizing Effort and Expense
- Apps, Geo and Mobile: Critical Arenas for 2011 and Beyond