Tweet House Founder Steve Broback will be joining our friends (and previous Tweet House participants) Mari Smith, Sudha Jamthe, Matt Edelman, and Perrine Crampton in San Francisco on June 19-20 at the Corporate Social Media Summit, set to take place at the Hotel Nikko. The two-day conference features a collection of excellent speakers and presenters, including Ted Sapountzis of SAP and Jen McClure of Thomson Reuters.
Steve will take the stage on the second day of the conference alongside Overstock.com Director of Social Media Judd Bagley and Head of New Product Innovation Vikram Raghavan for a session titled: “Leverage social data to drive better product merchandising and learn the customer’s intent to purchase.”
Other sessions include:
- Lead your enterprise to become a social business
- I’ve got my fans – now what? Engage your loyalists to keep them coming back to your social sites
- Create targeted and relevant local social presences as part of a global strategy to exceed business goals and increase local consumer interaction
- Social ROI in 2012: Add new financial measurement strategies to understand the fiscal impact of social media in your business
- Case Study: The Case For the Return on Amazing
- Leverage Social Media to enhance your traditional customer service strategies
- Uphold the highest brand reputation: use social media to maximize brand engagement
- Evaluate the social landscape: Assure your valuable time and resources are spent on the channels that drive real results
- Increase sales and repeat business by incorporating commerce into your social media strategy
- Get the board on board with social: Communicating with your organization internally
- Case Study: Build a successful social media team that understands the rules of engagement to better your social media strategy
- Integrate social into your internal and external CRM strategy to enhance interaction
- Case Study: How the LA Kings used gamification to increase fan engagement
Check out the conference details, including the full session description, and pick up your registration from their conference site.
Conference discount for Tweet House friends: Save $300 — enter the code “BROBACK” when you register.